Experience we need.
- Solid knowledge of Responsive Design and Cross Device support and testing
- Proven track record of web development experience
- Git and SVN or similar systems version control systems
- Knowledge of core Internet technologies, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, SSH etc.
- Understanding of how Unix environments work and how the services for LAMP work together
- Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS systems, PHP or .Net based
- Understanding of Git and SVN or similar systems version control systems
As the successful Front End Developer, you'll get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world delivering high quality landing page builds, responsive email builds, WordPress templates, site templates and digital UI campaigns.
This marketing agency are one of the leaders in their field and have a host of huge brand clients. The agency's success is reflected in the steady growth of their headcount, turnover and client portfolio over a number of years.
What you’ll get in return.
A fantastic salary, which will be disclosed at the earliest stage in the process - on initial qualification if your application is successful - plus a great bonus and benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.