The experience we need.
- Ideally a background in marketing
- Front End website development
- Ability to translate creative designs into landing pages, web forms and emails
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of building responsive websites
A well known and successful integrated marketing agency, part of a global group who help organisations derive insight from their CX through a multi-channel approach. They have a range of clients and are now going through a period of rapid growth. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate could work 2 or 3 days a week from home.
What you'll get in return.
- Starting salary of up to £27,000
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile campaigns.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.