We've got an amazing opportunity for a Front End Web / Email Developer for a CRM specialist in the Gloucestershire area, although with remote working this is open to candidates UK-wide.
The experience we need.
- Ideally a background in marketing
- Front End website development
- Ability to translate creative designs into landing pages, web forms and emails
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Use of Adestra / Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be advantageous
A well known and successful data marketing consultancy, part of a global group who help organisations derive insight from their data through a multi-channel approach. They have a range of clients and are now going through a period of rapid growth. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate could be based nationwide.
What you'll get in return.
- Starting salary of up to £30,000
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile retail data campaigns.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.