We're excited to be looking for a German speaking Marketing Manager to join this leading British fashion brand, based in North London. If you have experience managing print and digital marketing for a German consumer brand, as well as a strong grasp on German buying habits and marketing tone of voice, please get in touch!
The experience we need.
- You will ideally be working as a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager for a German consumer brand, or German arm of a consumer brand.
- Fluency in both German and English is essential, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Management of a print catalogue for a German consumer brand, with a solid understanding of country regulations and appropriate tone of voice.
- Experience managing both direct mail and digital marketing, including email, social, and print.
- An astute and organised project manager, you'll have the ability to manage multiple work-streams and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in the fashion sector would be a bonus, but we'd love to hear from you if you've worked for any major consumer brand, particularly in lifestyle, fmcg, or luxury.
As Marketing Manager you will manage the look, feel, and content of the brand's German website and mail order catalogue, working to tailor this for the German consumer. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with content teams to lead on campaigns for the German market, working to engage consumers and ensure consistent brand tone of voice across print, direct mail and social media. There's great opportunity to develop and make this position your own as you work to optimise and improve the consumer base for this exciting, well established fashion brand.
This top British brand are loved around the world and highly praised for their fresh, colourful and fun approach to style. Although now a global business they work hard to retain their approachable and collaborative culture and ensure that everyone is supported in the best way possible. With loads of great perks and a fantastic clothing allowance, it's easy to see why people find it hard to leave!
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for an excellent brand with a great reputation
- Opportunity to grow within the position and expand your skill set
- Generous clothing allowance and staff discount
- On site car parking
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.