We have an excellent opportunity for a graduate level / junior level Information Security candidate to join the team with a view of teaching and upskilling in the nuances within the Pen Test field.
This would suit a candidate that has recently finished University with a Degree/HND in a computer field and has a strong desire to learn and develop new skills within the cyber security space.
My client are one of the biggest names in the Leisure & Tourism industry here in the UK, looking after some of the most recognisable brands in the industry.
Join them as they expand current teams and mature their existing Infosec landscape and contribute with fresh ideas and experience to help them progress, as well as learn new skills and obtain certs on the company dime.
With expert mentoring offered from senior team members as well as dedicated funding for training courses/certs, the only way is up!
Its an exciting time to join the business as we go through a major change of our IT security landscape. We are keen to bring in fresh talent and to further their development working across a range of security areas; from cyber resilience to Cloud security. Working alongside architects and developers to deliver solutions in app security, cloud security, identity management, network and infrastructure protection, security monitoring, network segregation. The Information Security team has a strong philosophy of continual education and learning.
· Develop a Pentest kit
· Pentest against infrastructure and websites
· Work with the engineers to test internal systems
· Work with the analysts to test the detection coverage of the SOC toolsets
· Work on special projects as directed
The right candidate will ideally have a selection of the below technical skills.
· Eagerness to develop in a security environment
· Ability to learn new tools and skills
· Ability to research and deliver against a project brief
· Understanding of basic security principles
· Eagerness to develop pentest skills
· Understanding of Linux
· Strong planning and prioritisation capability
· A methodical and meticulous approach
· Ability to take instruction and continue learning in own time.
· University level certification within an IT/Computer Studies field.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
· 20% team member discount on Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
· Reward and recognition schemes including long service
· Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within the business.
· Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
· Government pension scheme
Apply with your Cv for a more detailed chat.