Are you a talented mid-weight graphic designer with branding agency experience? If you're looking for an amazing role with an incredible design and branding agency in Bristol then this one if for you. This is a mid-weight branding and packaging designer role with what's probably THE best and coolest creative agency outside of London.
The experience we need
- A skilled graphic designer with a portfolio brimming with the very best brand identity work, ideally some packaging and easy to see "big ideas".
- Expert use of the normal packages is a given. It’s all about the ideas, the raw creativity and an unwavering ability to adapt to a brief.
- They don’t hide their designers away from their clients so you should be prepared to attend client meetings and to sell your ideas.
- A sound, fun, friendly person who enjoys a bit of banter and shares their passion for creative.
An awesome mid-weight designer role creating award-winning work on a regular basis, for global brands. This will be a mix of branding and packaging, with some digital thrown in for good measure.
One of the best branding agencies in the country, famous for their creativity. Their clients are a mix of global brands and hidden gems and they have so many awards that it's almost becoming a bit of a hazard around their ping pong table! The team is amazing, they treat their people really well, and from a creative perspective, this is the pinnacle.
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to join an agency at a key stage in their journey, and to be instrumental in helping their growth, with the rewards to earned that come with this.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.