The experience we need.
- A background in UI and UX design
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Wordpress CMS
- HTML and CSS
- Excellent Indesign skills
- Excellent visual design skills with attention to detail
- Some web and mobile UI design would be advantageous
- If you've worked in a product marketing team this would be advantageous
This is an end-to-end conceptual designer role working on brand development and design for a really successful international brand. There are definitely creative boundaries that you can push, but consistency is key as you take ownership of an up-coming migration. The Designer will design for web pages, emails, white papers, flyers and animated infographics so breadth is key to this hire. There will also be some mobile design.
As this is the first role of its kind in this business, the opportunity is huge. You'll sit within the marketing team of around 7-8 people.
An exceptional international technology brand who are leaders in their field. They have a great office space with a fun and friendly working culture. There is scope to work on more than one brand but there is great brand cohesion across the company.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful Graphic Designer - Digital and Print will earn around the £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.