We're working with one of the region's top integrated marketing agencies who are looking to hire an experienced agency Designer. You'll join an award-winning team with amazing offices, and work on a broad range of digital and offline projects for exciting national and global brands.
The experience we need.
- 3-4 years of design experience in a marketing agency and a polished portfolio.
- To be a solid designer and user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Demonstrable skill crafting stunning design across all channels.
- Experience in motion graphics and/or creating exhibition communications would be advantageous. Bonus points for knowledge of C4D, too.
A really exciting opportunity for a Midweight Designer to show-off what you already know whilst collaborating with a great team on a range of bespoke projects across brand development, email and web design, online and offline advertising, direct mail, and exhibition and events design. The pace is fast-paced but fun, perfect for a genuine team player that loves to take on a challenge and a deadline.
An award-winning integrated marketing agency with a large creative team and brilliant office space. They are an honest, friendly company that offer room to grow and loads of support and training for those that want to climb the career ladder. They offer flexible working, including core hours and late starts for remote working.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary up to £30k, depending on experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 - plus bank holidays.
- Training, development and progression opportunities.
- An all-round friendly, innovative workplace.
How to Apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away! Please make sure to include a portfolio with your application.