The experience we need.
- 7+ years’ experience in software engineering, working on web development and web applications. Bonus points if you’ve done this in an agency environment.
- Deep knowledge of PHP (Drupal, Laravel), JS frameworks (Node.js, React), and AWS infrastructure.
- Team leadership experience, able to drive from the front and oversee the day to day operation of an in house development team.
- A meticulous eye for detail, great communication skills, and your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends.
As Head of Development, you will work to lead the development team in creating the best digital experiences for the agency’s clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the technical strategy of projects from start to finish, ensuring all work meets client objectives. Shaping the outcome of pitches and scoping, including writing technical responses for pitches.
- Making decisions on which technologies to use and invest in.
- Estimating projects, highlighting risks, and solving problems along the way.
- Leading by example and coaching and mentoring developers to achieve personal growth goals.
This integrated agency is well established and have undergone considerable growth over the last couple of years. They work with a number of big names to build effective digital strategies and optimise user experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business in a fast-paced and buzzing digital environment.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £60k - £70k DOE.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Great working culture.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.