This is a fantastic opportunity for you, as the successful Head of Digital Content, to join one of the most prestigious marketing agencies in the South West. If you’re application is successful, you’ll be contacted by Andy at Henry Nicholas who’ll disclose salary, benefits and company during the first conversation to ensure that this Head of Digital Content vacancy is a potential fit.
The experience we need.
- Demonstrable experience leading digital content strategy to drive ROI across the full marketing mix, preferably at a marketing agency.
- Experience using insight, data and analytics to develop content strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship between content and SEO.
- Experience working with journalists to outsource content.
- Experience leading and inspiring a content team.
- The gravitas and experience to manage global brands and spot business development opportunities.
As the successful Head of Digital Content, you’ll lead the content team to deliver cutting edge content, SEO and social media for global brands. You’ll harness your experience and gravitas to inspire the team and clients alike – delivering first-class content strategy that’s routed in data and analytics. You’ll be a great stakeholder manager with the commercial acumen needed to grow accounts.
This specialist marketing agency are one of the leaders in their field. Their fantastic client portfolio attests to the quality of the campaigns they deliver.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll be rewarded with a great basic salary of £35-50k dependant on experience and there’s a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.