We have an excellent opportunity for an established Head of Digital to join this values-driven communications agency, working within the property and built environment sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work from home whilst taking the lead on digital marketing strategy and product for the agency's clients.
The experience we need.
- Experience in a senior digital marketing role as Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Lead or Head of Digital, ideally within a communications / PR agency in a relevant sector. You are likely to have worked with clients in the property, construction, energy, or transport sectors, or in public affairs.
- Good working knowledge of basic, back-end coding, and solid understanding of WordPress.
- Both hands on and strategic, you will have the know-how to adapt, elevate, and implement digital programmes in order to deliver on client briefs and objectives.
- You will be a problem solver, a creative thinker, and a strong leader.
As the PR agency's Head of Digital you will work to build, define and deploy digital marketing strategy for the agency's housing clients, advising on how to best elevate their online presence across website, socials, and content SEO. You will head up a small team and work to build digital products, plan content, and integrate digital promotion and online engagement into client PR campaigns.
This award-winning PR agency is well established in their space and already have a great reputation, inspiring leadership team and excellent development opportunities. They have a fully remote workforce, with working hubs available to use across the country.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £55k - £65k, with potential wiggle room for the right candidate.
- Solid career progression opportunities.
- Working from home and flexible working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.