Henry Nicholas Associates are proud to have partnered with a leading educational institution in Bristol in the search for their new Director of Marketing, Admissions and Communications. We're looking for a strategic, inspirational leader who can act as the brand guardian and take the lead in multi-channel campaign delivery to support key income streams including, Admissions, Development and Commercialisation and support the school in fulfilling their Mission.
The experience we need.
- You'll most likely be a Head of or Director of Marketing overseeing change, budgets and omni-channel Marketing, Media, and PR activity.
- Personal alignment and resonance to the school's values, mission and aims are integral.
- We welcome applicants from a diverse range of industry and organisational backgrounds. Experience of working within the independent education sector is not a prerequisite.
- Strategic vision. Experience of defining and implementing marketing strategy from scratch.
- Experience of multi-stakeholder engagement. A natural and warm relationship builder.
- Previous experience leading an ambitious and talented Marketing team.
- Natural, articulate communicator with strong emotional intelligence.
This is a new role and will report directly to the Headmaster and work to support the Senior Leadership Team in setting and delivering the marketing strategy to support their three key income streams: Admissions, Development and Commercialisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop clear channel strategies that guide the marketing team to strive for the very best quality and improvements.
- Manage the school website and social channels developing a clear content strategy.
- Ownership of CRM, reporting and campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Identify tactical opportunities to ensure the school is at optimum capacity across all year groups.
- Lead, manage and mentor the in-house marketing team and organise agency and third-party support when needed.
- Big budget management and allocation; you'll plan and implement marketing spend, make relevant recommendations, and need strong commercial judgement.
A thriving Bristol independent educational institution which received its Royal Charter in 1532 and which prides itself on providing an inclusive well-rounded community for children aged 4-18. They aim to nurture, challenge, and celebrate each individual and develop an excitement for learning which goes beyond school.
What you'll get in return.
- A flexible budget for salary dependent on experience with regular review.
- Defined contribution Pension scheme.
- Concessionary fee rates at the school for the children of the postholder.
- Free use of school sports and library facilities.
- School lunch provided in term-time.
- Supportive and collaborative working culture with real opportunity for growth and reward.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away. Or give Dan Carne a call for more information.