An inspirational not-for-profit is looking for a Head of Marketing & Communications to lead a hard working, friendly team on a one year maternity cover contract. This is a strategic marketing role involving analytics and reporting with a focus on ROI. The successful Head of Marketing & Comms will be an experienced budget and people manager to oversee campaign implementation across the full marketing mix.
The experience we need.
- 5+ years of commercial marketing experience working across the full marketing mix
- Experience working within one or more of the following sectors: learned society sector, STM publishing, or events industry is preferred
- Experience of working with senior clinicians and/or academics at committee and board level would be a big plus
- Experience managing a team
- First class interpersonal skills to work with a range of departments and stakeholders.
As Head of Marketing and Communications, you'll manage the marketing budget and strategy across a range of services with a focus on increasing membership, increasing event attendance and increasing publishing sales. You'll have an analytical approach and will use market research to inform pricing and marketing strategy with a focus on ROI. You will report directly to the CEO.
This not-for-profit works globally and has a tangible impact on society.
What you'll get in return.
You'll get a salary of c£49k, remote working 2 days a week, flexi-time working, phenomenal holiday allowance and other great benefits. This is a one year maternity cover contract.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!