We're looking for a Head of Marketing to join this pioneering, sustainable consumer brand based in Plymouth. This business has boomed over the last few years and have some really exciting growth plans for the future, with sustainability and good ethics at the core of everything they do.
The experience we need.
- You'll most likely be a Head of Marketing at a smaller ecommerce business or a Senior Marketing Manager at a larger company, with a real interest and enthusiasm for sustainable living and a desire to bring about change.
- Direct to consumer experience is a must, ideally acquired in a high growth, well-known ecommerce business.
- Broad marketing knowledge and experience across offline, digital, social, influencer and PR. The team are all pretty hands on and the bases are covered, but you would be expected to get stuck in from time to time.
- Performance marketing savvy, you'll enjoy crunching the numbers and working to maximise marketing and communications channels whilst telling compelling brand stories.
- An excellent leader, you'll have a 'can do' attitude, collaborative approach and be inspired by working for an ambitious brand.
This is an entirely new role and will work to support the Managing Director on leading the team and helping to cultivate this amazing brand. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with other senior department heads to devise and implement multi-channel marketing strategy in line with the brand's objectives and ambitions.
- Lead, manage and mentor the in-house marketing team.
- Develop clear channel strategies that guide the marketing team to strive for the very best quality and improvements.
- Big budget management and allocation; you'll plan and implement marketing spend, make relevant recommendations and work to drive traffic and improve on CRO.
This sustainable brand is carving out a great niche for themselves and quickly becoming a household name. They're an ambitious bunch and the vibe is fun, supportive and the people are down to earth with no big egos.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary.
- Up to 3% pension contribution.
- Some free and discounted kit.
- Fun, supportive working culture with real opportunity for growth.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.