As the Head of Media Planning, you'll work with a host of household brands, coming up with clever and original media ideas. You'll work strategically with existing clients as well as using your knowledge to aid with pitches to win new clients. This is not a sales role - you will simply use your marketing expertise to deliver big ideas, impressing existing and prospective clients.
The experience we need.
- Demonstrable experience utilising insights from tools such as TGI to deliver audience planning
- A passion for digital marketing and experience managing display campaigns
- Successful experience managing ATL campaigns
- An understanding of programmatic display and the ability to challenge planning decisions
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills
- Experience using DoubleClick is beneficial but not essential.
- Work with the client services team to deliver first-class media strategy and implementation for clients
- Contribute in new business pitches to prospective clients.
- Work with core media partners to develop and deliver media ‘firsts’ that will wow clients.
- Provide thought leadership internally, leading discussions and debate within the business and communicating the agency’s views more widely in the press and at events.
- Assist with programmatic display campaigns.
This is one of the leading agencies in the South West with a reputation for delivering first-class digital campaigns, which has seen them win a host of iconic brands as clients.
What you'll get in return.
You'll be rewarded with a great basic salary of £40-50k dependant on experience and there’s a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.