Henry Nicholas are proud to be working exclusively with a UK leading customer engagement marketing agency based in Cirencester across a brand new campaign of work. As part of this we're looking for a Head of People, Culture and Environment to drive organisational performance and employee engagement. This is going to be particularly important post-pandemic as we look for a culture re-boot. This is ideally a part time position (3 days per week), but when appropriate presence would be needed in the office to drive this change.
The experience we need.
- Personal qualities including: discretion, non-corporate, inquisitive mind, entrepreneurial, assertive
- Experience of driving cultural / people changes ideally within a marketing or creative environment or tech start-up
- CIPD qualification
- A generalist with proven experience in Learning and Development and Recruitment
- Knowledge of employment law
- Experience embedding culture into an organisation
- Previously been a member of board or leadership team
- Know how to map talent and design career pathways
- Pace, energy, drive and passion
Lots of the people and culture transformation has been already forged and the vision and values have been set. We need someone to drive this change and see it through. We're looking for someone who relishes getting stuck in hands on, and not an HR theorist.
As Head of People and Culture you'll:
- Be an inspiring leader of the cultural behaviours this agency instil
- Be the "voice of the people" to steer the business strategy
- Continue the roll out the employee engagement plan with trackable results that was paused in 2020 due to Covid
- Lead a fresh impetus on rebuilding culture, team cohesion and ways of working when people return to the office
- Get to know everyone in the agency
- Raise the bar in how this agency operates internally
- Manage a small team
- Develop and implement meaningful learning and development initiatives
- Focus on diversity, inclusion, equality
- Take a hands-on approach
A very well established, Cotswolds based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines digital, insight and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result.
What youll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience, in the region of around £60,000 pro rata
- Great company benefits
- A chance to make real change to the top level culture and operations of this great agency
- Exceptional career development
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.