The experience we need.
As the Head of Production, you will have the following experience.
- Substantial successful experience in high level regulatory or technical multilingual publication leadership activities and/or operational management
- Demonstrable experience of change management
- Knowledge of technology solutions and quality assurance in translation and publishing
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to demonstrate intellectual leadership through sharing knowledge of relevant developments in the publications arena
- Experience in budgeting and resource allocation
- Ability to role model best in class editorial practices and continuous professional development.
As Head of Production / Publication you will be part of the senior management team for this global organisation. You will be fully accountable for the on-time publication of literature that is distributed to over 150 countries worldwide, in multiple languages. You will also lead the transition from traditional print towards online content production. You will oversee a team of 35, with 3 direct reports and will work in conjunction with other teams, manage suppliers, including printers, contracted authors, translators and scrutineers.
This company have multiple offices globally, with its largest base in Cardiff, Wales, where they have over 240 employees. They have an amazing reputation within the education and continued learning sector, with millions of success stories.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is circa £50k, with 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a flexible benefits scheme, non-contributory pension, cycle to work and childcare vouchers, free fruit, and endless amount of tea and coffee.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then to apply for the role of Head of Production please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.