Sitting within the Performance and Media Science team within this ambitious agency, the UX and CRO team is ultimately responsible for ensuring clients digital marketing strategies do not end with driving traffic to the site, but with conversions and ultimately, growth.
My exciting client is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional with extensive exposure to UX and CRO to build and lead the team into its next phase of growth. The CRO proposition has grown rapidly over the last 3 years, my client are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, knowledgeable individual who is able to build the offering as part of the vision to be the best data-powered integrated agency in the UK.
With overall responsibility for the agency's UX and CRO proposition, you will oversee the day to day performance of the UX and CRO team, fulfil the current strategy roadmap and identify opportunities for the future strategy of the team, offering and proposition. This will include driving forward various initiatives such as the user research proposition, working closely with other teams across the business to develop a robust, best in class personalisation offering and to develop ways of working utilising the agency's extensive team of data scientists.
As well as close collaboration within the Performance and Media Science team, my client require someone with experience of UX processes to work closely with the creative team to further develop the agency's web development process and the role of UX within this.
You will also be a key figure in representing the agency at industry events and speaking at conferences, supporting the sales and marketing teams in driving forward the proposition as a core service.
This role requires an experienced grasp of the key principles of all aspects of UX and CRO, from the importance of data and balancing this with the psychology of users and user behaviour. A solid understanding of digital acquisition channels (SEO, PPC, Display, etc.) is also essential to this role.
Skills & experience
Strong knowledge and experience of the key principles of CRO and its role and importance in digital marketing, including an understanding of (and potentially hands-on experience delivering);
- User research
- Data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Statistical analysis
Strong knowledge and experience of the key principles of UX and its role and importance in digital marketing and web development, including an understanding of (and potentially hands-on experience of delivering);
- UX heuristics
- User journey mapping
- Content strategy
- Familiarity with a range of UX & CRO tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Google Optimize, Usabilityhub, Userlytics and Hotjar
- A strong understanding of wider digital marketing and the role of other channels, e.g. SEO, PPC, etc.
- Experience in managing and motivating teams (running 121s, appraisals, team meetings, managing capacity, etc)
- Excellent project management skills including working to deadlines, prioritising workloads and helping the team do the same
- Public speaking experience, ideally at relevant industry events
- Experience of working in pitch situations and producing new business proposals, including developing compelling business cases for investing in UX and CRO
- Confident, dynamic, motivated individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively across the agency
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working
- Amazing growth and development opportunities