My client is a well established but fast growing ecommerce brand with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are currently looking to recruit a Horticultural Merchandiser to join their close-knit team in Wiltshire.
The role would be ideal for someone with extensive horticultural experience who is highly numerate with a strong analytical skill-set, demonstrable problem solving and creative thinking abilities, as well as strong communication skills.
The experience we need.
- Several years of merchandising experience within a horticulture setting. If you don't have merchandising experience, extensive horticultural experience combined with commercial Excel or analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Commercially aware and proactive
- Ability to work over several seasons at a time and several catalogues
- Liaising with the nursery and office team to ensure a smooth despatch season
- Managing stock levels through accurate forecasting and promotional activity
- Working with buyers to suggest, source and confirm additional stock to maintain availability
- Ensuring data integrity in both our planning spreadsheets and stock keeping systems
- Building strong and productive relationships with suppliers
This is a well loved ecommerce brand with bags of ambition who are doing extremely well and have continued to grow and recruit throughout lockdown.
What you'll get in return.
A fantastic salary and the opportunity to learn and develop as part of a really successful brand.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!