ICT Support Engineer
This is an extremely unique opportunity for somebody to join the UK's largest independent packaging manufacturers who partner with global influential FMCG blue chip clients to provide industry leading packaging solutions across product portfolios.
This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join the internal ICT infrastructure team who specialise in providing modern technical ICT solutions across the production sites.
The Experience We Need;
- You will have worked in an ICT support role managing company servers and IT infrastructure
- Previous experience of working in a 2nd line support for a minimum of 2 years and experience working with servers is essential.
- You will have a strong eye for detail and have experience in administrative reporting
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manor to various stakeholders
Applicants will be responsible for playing a lead role in the design, installation, testing, support and maintenance of the servers and underlying systems infrastructure with the aim of making the business more efficient while improving the reliability and value of services delivered to both internal and external customers.
The largest independent flexible packaging manufacturer in the U.K. is continuing to grow and are looking for an ICT Support Engineer to join their team
What you'll get in Return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A chance to progress with an industry leading business
- 25 Day Holiday + BH
- On-site Parking
- Company days out to support the local community
How to Apply:
If it feels like you have the relevant experience and sounds interesting, we would be really keen to hear of you. Click the "Apply" button to send your CV to Nick at Henry Nicholas