The experience we need.
- Experience required within a print or marketing industry setting
- Recognised project management qualification (e.g., PRINCE2, APM)
- Strong project manager with a proven track record in delivering successful change management programmes and the ability to plan and organise effectively
- Good understanding and experience of managing multiple, complex internal and external projects
- Confident in delivering solutions and taking ownership
- Financially and commercially astute
- Strong communication skills with ability to manage, motivate, and influence at different levels both within an organization and externally
- Able to translate business concepts and applications design into practical propositions
- Has the appropriate level of technical skill to contribute to solution, design, and delivery requirements
- Able to develop high quality professional documentation
- High level attention to detail
- Expert problem solver
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team to own and deliver implementation projects through their life cycle by providing governance, and expertise with thorough planning and execution whilst managing both operational and commercial risk. Delivery of operational implementations with both new and existing clients throughout EIMEA. You will also identify and evaluate improvement opportunities with existing clients and teams. To drive innovation and continuously work to improve service quality and efficiency.
This global marketing services agency work with some huge brands, many of them global. They've won countless awards and grown phenomenally throughout 2021, and pride themselves on coming up with new solutions for their clients by using the best techniques in offline and digital innovation.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £40k - £50k DOE.
- Solid opportunities for progression.
- Great company benefits.
- This is a home based role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.