We're on the search for a Copywriter to join a leading bank who are on a mission to revolutionise the way in which we manage our finances. You will be based in beautiful offices in central Bristol and work on a hugely diverse range of brand and marketing projects and campaigns on and offline, for multiple brands, ATL and BTL. This in-house copywriter role would suit somebody who's either worked in an in-house studio before, or a copywriter from a marketing or creative agency who's looking to be part of a big brand's longer term journey. The in house studio team is currently a team of 5 but this recruitment drive will see them double in size. It's a great time for you to join the team as their newest copywriter team member.
The experience we need.
- Four years' agency or in-house copy writing experience
- Outstanding copywriting craft and an all-round love for the written word
- The ability to work as a team with other designers and copy writers
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds our high copy standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and their resolutions
- Ability to accurately estimate for tasks/projects and fulfil those estimates
This is a brand new role in a newly established in-house studio team, so the timing could not be better to make a massive impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing audience-targeted copy in-line with marketing briefs across a range of channels including email, Internet Banking, Direct Mail, Social and Digital Display.
- Amending and updating assets according to the needs of Marketing Managers using pre-approved toolkits
- Developing long form content for relevant channels
- Presenting creative work to Marketing Managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects and briefs from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the visual identity of brands are consistent at all times
- Working with designers to bring simple, tactical direct response communications ideas to life.
- Applying the relevant Tone of Voice to branded communications and maintaining creative excellence in the output
- Ensuring Direct Response best practices and brand guidelines are always adhered to
- Work across a number of product areas and campaigns delivering high quality copy
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It's an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £33k and £47k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1-2 days a week after COVID
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! You'll also need to have a portfolio of work to share.