We're on the search for a Graphic Designer to join a leading bank who are on a mission to revolutionise the way in which we manage our finances. You will be based in beautiful offices in central Bristol and work on a hugely diverse range of brand and marketing projects and campaigns on and offline, for multiple brands, ATL and BTL. This in-house designer role would suit somebody who's either worked in an in-house studio before, or a designer from a marketing or creative agency who's looking to be part of a big brand's longer term journey. The in house studio team is currently a team of 5 but this recruitment drive will see them double in size. It's a great time for you to join the team as their newest designer team member.
The experience we need.
- Three years' agency or in-house experience
- Outstanding design skills and a passion for all things arty
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of direct-response best practices
- In-depth Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint knowledge
- Understanding of Sketch
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and their resolutions
- Ability to accurately estimate for tasks/projects and fulfil those estimates
This is a brand new role in a newly established in-house studio team, so the timing could not be better to make a massive impact.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce high quality design work for assets across a range of channels including email, Internet Banking, Direct Mail, Social and Digital Display. In the vast majority of cases standard visual design templates will be used with updates to iconography and imagery to keep assets fresh.
- Amending and updating assets according to the needs of Marketing Managers using pre-approved toolkits
- Presenting creative work to Campaign Managers
- Taking ownership of creative projects and briefs from start to finish
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring the brand visual identity of brands are consistent at all times
- Working with copy writers to bring simple, tactical direct response communications ideas to life.
- Ensuring Direct Response best practices and brand guidelines are always adhered to
- Work across a number of product areas and campaigns delivering high quality creative
This is a great chance to join a very well-established financial services company who mean big business. It's an exciting time to join as they veer away from corporate culture towards a more enterprising approach as they build up their own, in-house studio team.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £33k and £47k
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1-2 days a week after COVID
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! You'll also need to have a portfolio of work to share.