My client are one of the biggest names in the Leisure & Tourism industry here in the UK, looking after some of the most recognisable brands in the industry.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Information Security specialist to join them as an Ambassador/Field Officer as they expand and mature their Information Security capability at an enterprise scale.
Join them as they expand current teams and mature their existing Infosec landscape and contribute with fresh ideas and experience to help them progress, as well as learn new skills and obtain certs on the company dime.
Its a great time to join the business as the company invests in growing their own internal SOC function and also promoting cyber security vigilance across 50+ sites around the UK.
There are 2 positions available. Ideally one to cover the sites in the North of the UK and one to cover the Southern UK locations
Youll be working across a range of security areas and promoting InfoSec best practice in a no blame manner; from cyber resilience to Cloud security. Engaging with staff at all levels of technical experience to identify vulnerabilities and risks within the current business security practices and governance.
· Visit all hotels and parks as ambassador for Security and Compliance.
· Audit sites with a "No Blame" approach noting all security risks
· Provide advice and guidance for both security aspects and compliance
· Ensure that required training is undertaken and provide a trainer aspect if needed
· Manage and prepare roadshow presentations and communications
The right candidate will ideally have a selection of the below technical skills.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to assess both physical and process security and compliance areas
· Ability to impart training and awareness to others
· Full driving license
· Strong planning and prioritisation capability
· A methodical and meticulous approach
· Good listener, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical staff.
· University level certification within an IT/Computer Studies field.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
· 20% team member discount on Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin's and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
· Reward and recognition schemes including long service
· Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within the business.
· Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
· Government pension scheme