The experience we need.
- Some experience in a similar marketing analysis and insight role would be beneficial (though not essential).
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative datasets and knowledge of primary data collection process.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Analytical mindset, willingness to learn, and great communication skills (including the ability to build relationships with clients).
- Experience using Qualtrics or similar scripting service would be advantageous.
As Insights Executive you will work to set up, manage and report on primary campaign data for the marketing agency. To help achieve this, you'll identify key sources of information, deliver customer insights and use analytical platforms to manage data sets to gain further insights. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s just starting out in this field to work with some of the biggest and best brands in fmcg, fashion and retail.
In a few short years this agency has already carved out an incredible space for themselves in marketing and brand partnerships, as well as having forged strong relationships with a number of household brands in the fmcg, retail and fashion space. With a close-knit, sociable team and an attitude that challenges traditional marketing and sales methods, this agency is engaging, energetic and already have a very sound reputation - which they intend to grow and grow!
What you'll get in return.
- Opportunity to develop key marketing and data analytic skills with loads of support from the wider team to help you reach your goals.
- A competitive salary and great benefits package.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Jess straight away.