We're looking for an established Insights Manager to join this unique marketing and brand partnerships agency at an exciting time of growth. This role is a 12 month contract with the potential to become a permanent position. It's an excellent opportunity for someone who has a good amount of experience in customer data and insights and looking for a managerial role within a leading agency, working with some huge consumer brands.
The experience we need.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar marketing analysis and data insight role.
- Highly numerate with a clear ability to present engaging marketing insight/data to determine decision making.
- Experience in managing and analysing large volumes of data, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Successful team manager with the ability to delegate and manage multiple projects to time and budget.
- Top communication skills, able to liaise with clients and present to stakeholders.
As Insights Manager you will work to establish a new department in the business and plan and implement a data-led strategy. You will set up, manage and report on primary campaign data for the marketing agency by identifying key sources of information, delivering customer insights and using analytical platforms to manage data sets to gain further insights. You will also have the opportunity to support key Directors in identifying business trends and conditions, present data and insight to internal stakeholders, and interpret qualitative and quantitative research findings in the context of database development and campaign planning activity.
In a few short years this agency has already carved out an incredible space for themselves in marketing and brand partnerships, as well as having forged strong relationships with a number of household brands in the fmcg, retail and fashion space. With a close-knit, sociable team and an attitude that challenges traditional marketing and sales methods, this agency is engaging, energetic and already have a very sound reputation - which they intend to grow and grow!
What you'll get in return.
- Opportunity to set up a new offering for the business, working alongside an extremely energetic and passionate team.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Jess straight away.