£33,500 - £37,500 + Benefits
25 days ago
The ideal candidate for the Integrated Project Manager role will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role across both print and social media.
- Experience in developing relationships and interacting with clients.
- Excellent time management, organisational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in both Microsoft and Adobe software.
Excellent communication and team working skills with proven ability to work in partnership with clients and other areas of the agency are also a must.
The Integrated Project Manager will:
- Manage all aspects of client campaigns for print and social media, from budgets and planning to delivery.
- Ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest standard, within the timeframe and budget.
- Work collaboratively with studio and client, ensuring communication and satisfaction are of the highest level.
- Be proactive in resolving any issues that may arise, ensuring the success of multiple simultaneous projects.
Our client is a world-leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, they combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
What you’ll get in return.
For all your hard work as Integrated Project Manager in this amazing company, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £37.5k depending on experience with generous holiday, your birthday off, pension and other great personal benefits.
How to apply.
If this Integrated Project Manager role sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Gabrielle Sweeting a call