My client is a global fintech and their Internal Audit is transforming. Are you as passionate about Quality Audit? Do you want to work as part of a highly effective, robust and influential team with a strong internal and external reputation? My client are recruiting exceptional people, who see Audit as a great training ground for future business leaders and are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join the Technology & Infrastructure audit team (CIO functions).
About the Team:
The role is within the CIO functions team within the Technology, Change and Data Analytics sub-division of Global Internal Audit.
The role will report to the Senior Audit Manager of the CIO functions team.
The role will assume oversight of IT Auditors aligned to the team.
You will be the IT subject matter expert focused on technology service management and technology infrastructure risks. Experience of IT auditing is critical. My cleint will also consider someone with those skills from an internal audit graduate scheme.
The ideal candidate will
- Deliver audits in line with key milestones.
- Proactively identify and escalate blockers to prevent audit delays.
- Deliver high quality of working files that meet with audit methodology standards.
- Proactively communicate emerging key issues with the Senior Audit Manager or Head of Audit to ensure alignment across all stakeholders.
- Experience in Risk Management at 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence for IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Governance, and IT Service Management (preferred)
- Experience in Risk Management at 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence for, Applications, Data Management, Operational Resilience, Cybersecurity or Information Security (preferred)
- Experience as an Auditor, including planning, business analysis, risk and control evaluation, testing and reporting (preferred).
- Experience in audit firm or consulting firm in the financial services or technical insurance/asset management company or financial institution or regulation institution (preferred).
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment (preferred).
- Technical experience and background knowledge of life insurance (preferred).
- Experience with leading complex projects/reviews, leading small-medium sized teams and negotiation situations (preferred).
- Experience of managing stakeholders and influencing their behaviour (preferred).
- Professional Technology Audit qualification (CISA, CISSP, CIA or equivalent) or equivalent business experience (preferred).
- Experience with Technology Control frameworks (COBIT, NIST or equivalent) or equivalent
- Professional Technology qualification (ITIL or equivalent) or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Professional Data Management qualification (CDMP or equivalent) or equivalent business experience (preferred).
- Experience with Data Analytics (preferred).
- £40,000 - £70,000
- Share options
- Extensive benefits associated with a global fintech