Are you an IT Audit Manager with Big 4 experience? Have you managed senior stakeholders and are a strong communicator with in depth technical expertise, ideally within F/S?
Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a Digital First organisation.
Internal Audit at my client continues to transform. Do you want to join a highly effective, robust and influential function with a strong internal and external reputation? To deliver this my client are recruiting outstanding people to help them deliver their goals and who have the ambition to grow and develop as future business leaders.
Internal Audits purpose is to help the Board and executive management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of my client by challenging the efficiency of the framework of controls which enable risk to be assessed and handled. My client also remain passionate about action to deliver any needed risk and control improvements.
An opportunity has arisen for and experienced IT Audit Manager. The role can be based in London, Norwich or Bristol but travel to other UK-based offices will be required. There will be occasional overseas travel.
Some of the responsibilities involve:
- Supporting the planning and execution of IT audits, often working with the Data Analytics team and global colleagues
- Drafting and presenting impactful reports to senior management
- Strengthening relationships with key business partners in IT, Cyber Security and Data, Risk teams
- Working across the global function to support development and provide insightful perspectives
Skills and experience:
- An experienced audit professional with a broad IT audit skillset, ideally covering the following risk areas: IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, IT General Controls, Data, or Operational Resilience
- Professional certifications such as CISA preferred
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT and cyber security risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence management and to lead and work collaboratively across teams
What will you get for this role?
- £80,000 basic in London, £59,000 basic in Norwich or Bristol
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme