You’ll be joining my client at an exciting time and will be part of the IT team that sits at the forefront of delivering the Digital Strategy.
My client is seeking a gifted IT Environment Specialist to work across all the environments used by the team, ensuring excellent service, value for money and supporting the transition to the cloud.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience of large scale estate and environment management.
- Infrastructure and/or middleware background.
- Experience of running and managing enterprise applications in a Cloud environment.
- Experience in working with multi sourced operating models and teams.
- Experience in dealing with problems and quick turn around requirements in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Highly self-motivated and willingness to learn, explore and be innovative.
- Managing enterprise IT environments (including AWS, Windows, UNIX and z/OS)
- Performance monitoring
- Capacity planning
- Cost optimisation
- Software licensing
- Vulnerability management
- DevOps tooling (Git/Jenkins/Puppet/Terraform)
- Salary £30,000 - £55,000
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme