ICT Support Administrator
This is an extremely unique opportunity for somebody to join the UK's largest independent packaging manufacturers who partner with global influential FMCG blue chip clients to provide industry leading packaging solutions across product portfolios.
This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join the internal ICT infrastructure team who specialise in providing modern technical ICT solutions across the production sites.
The Experience We Need;
- Previous experience of working in a 1st line support for a minimum of 2 years and experience
- Applicants must demonstrate a self-motivated approach to their workload
- A good practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Office Suite of Software is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You will have a strong eye for detail and have experience in administrative reporting
- Ability to communicate in a clear and confident manor to various stakeholders
Applicants will be responsible for first line support for all ICT related incidents/problems across the business and performing administrative tasks within the ICT department. This is an ideal role for someone looking to work up to 2nd line support.
The largest independent flexible packaging manufacturer in the U.K. is continuing to grow and are looking for an ICT Support Administrator to join their team
What you'll get in Return
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A chance to progress with an industry leading business
- 25 Day Holiday + BH
- On-site Parking
- Company days out to support the local community
How to Apply:
If it feels like you have the relevant experience and sounds interesting, we would be really keen to hear of you. Click the "Apply" button to send your CV to Nick at Henry Nicholas