£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Holiday...
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
- Microsoft SQL Server Management
- TCP/IP Networking
- AD Management
- Windows Server software and installations
- Windows desktop software and hardware installations
- 2-3 Years in an IT technical support environment
- Apple OS X experience would be an advantage
The successful IT Support Engineer will work within a busy marketing agency based in Gloucestershire to provide the following:
- IT Procurement
- Backup Management
- Desktop application support
- Network Services
- Printer support : PC and Apple Mac builds
- Software and hardware upgrades
- Network support
- Telephone exchange administration
An industry leading and award winning agency, part of a larger worldwide group who are forever pushing boundaries. They have an enviable company culture and many of the team are thought leaders in their fields. Their work output puts them on them firmly on the agency map and keeps their clients coming back for more.
What you’ll get in return.
An excellent overall package (£25,000 - £30,000) including competitive basic salary, pension, healthcare, life insurance, good holiday allowance including your birthday off.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.