As a Digital Analytics Consultant / Performance Analyst you will be part of the Analytics team, working with both clients and multiple teams (e.g. PPC, SEO, UX/CRO, Studio) to scope, plan, and implement website tracking, reporting and analysis solutions.
These activities are what you will be doing on a regular basis.
- Scoping, quoting, planning and implementation of website tracking via platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Auditing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations, producing a document of found issues and proposing approaches for issue resolution.
- Ad hoc support for Clients and internal Teams (e.g. PPC, SEO, Paid Social, CRO) on tracking and analysis (e.g. pixel implementation, reviewing data accuracy, problem-solving).
Ideally you will have the below skills, but don’t worry if you don’t quite meet all of these.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Some previous experience in a similar role at an agency or in-house.
Whilst not necessary for the role, these are advantageous to have. And in the course of the role, opportunities will enable you to gain these.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Experience in other tracking platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Snowplow, Matomo) or data visualisation tools (e.g. Google Data Studio).
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Being able to confidently communicate with Clients and Internal teams.
- Other programming language experience (e.g. Python, R, PHP, Node, SQL) is beneficial but not essential.
- Marketing background would be beneficial, but not required.
- £26,000 - £36,000 DOE
- Full training and development
- Set and defined career path
- Bonus potential
- Hybrid working
- Generous holidays
- So much more