£18000 - £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
The experience we need.
The successful junior artworker will ideally…
- Have artworking experience under their belt already (3-12 months ideally - this could be as an artworker for an agency or design studio, or it could be work experience as part of your design/artworking training)
- Have some good examples of artworking projects in your portfolio - ideally some large format stuff but digital artworking and other print based artwork is also relevant.
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be a natural creative and also have a strong attention to detail
- Be interested in working on large format artwork
The responsibilities of the artworker role include (amongst other things)…
- Assisting the senior artworker on a range of projects for some large and well-known brands.
- Creating digital content as well as working on offline work, such as brochures, leaflets and banners.
- Taking conceptual work through to print ready artwork.
- Occasionally liaising with clients.
A well established design studio with a fantastic company culture. They work on some really exciting projects for some big name clients and offer excellent career prospects and benefits. From regul;ar pay reviews to their own personal trainer and an annual company trip abroad, there's plenty to keep you excited.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful junior artworker will be working for a fantastic agency within a talented team to learn from. Benefits include a good pension, good holiday allowance, a competitive salary which is reviewed regularly, and there's huge scope for personal development in the role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.