£18000 - £23000 per annum
11 months ago
As part of the design team, you’ll be working amongst a team of 4 highly talented creatives as well as strategists and account managers. You will report to the Creative Service Director on a day-to-day basis. The agency offer a competitive salary, agency perks and a central work location, as well as the chance to work with some fantastic brands across a range of integrated, online and offline design and brand and advertising projects.
The right Junior Designer will support in the production of creative campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites and banner advertisements to client literature, employee branding and advertising, relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you’ll be collaborating with the studio to merge content and design.
The experience we need.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a similar Junior Designer role, working for design, brand or marketing agency
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Experience of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma Whitting straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.