We have a unique opportunity to join a thriving independent B2B marketing agency to work across the business with key clients. Working as a Junior Research & Insight Analyst you will be proactively working in the strategic team - you will ensure the business remains a market leader in the sector. This role provides key insights which will shape the agency's strategic approach to future projects. Perfect for a recent graduate with a strong academic background or somebody with less than 1 years experience looking to make inroads into the marketing agency.
The experience we need.
- A researched-based or analytics degree/Experience researching unfamiliar topics
- Strong organisational skills and high level thinking
- Comprehension of basics of data gathering and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Consistently curious
- Passion for marketing
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling high-volume workload and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and interpretational abilities
- Ability to effectively utilise media research and reporting resources
- Familiarity with G-Suite, Google Analytics, Ads and social media platforms would be a bonus
- Creating detailed target audiences based on in-depth demographic, psychographic and company data
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Great proofreading skills would be a bonus
- Pulling data from a range of sources into easy to interpret formats to enable effective analysis and interpretation
- Formatting reports into agency templates
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the agency to monitor new trends
- Getting to the root of the task and finding the full picture. 'Good enough' isn't good enough!
What you'll get in return.
An amazing working environment, competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes contributory pension, life insurance and target incentives, all in a growth-focused business with no glass ceiling for potential.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!