We are looking for a Junior Strategist with some experience working in an integrated, creative-led marketing or branding agency ideally. Otherwise, we could also consider a candidate who's worked in an in-house marketing team with experience across the full marketing mix. The successful Junior Strategist will have an enquiring mind and experience of marketing strategy, data analysis, or marketing reporting and briefing.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a hungry and ambitious Junior Strategist because you will be mentored by a fantastic management team and will get to work with global, complex brands. This role will set your career up for life.
The experience we need.
1+ years in a marketing role that includes strategy, data analysis, reporting and or briefing
- Marketing agency experience would be a huge plus
- Graduate level but degree subject not important
- Evidence of commercial critical or analytical thinking
- Experience using marketing research tools or working in marketing workshops is not essential but would be fantastic
- A keen eye for detail
- The experience and/or confidence to work in meetings with the senior management of global brands.
Be prepared to be agile and proactive but some the tasks may include:
- Helping to make a kick-ass presentation to the clients; creating beautiful and impactful strategy decks
- Researching cultural trends, digging for insights, distilling research findings
- Contribute to and fuel the team's inspiration tank - bringing fresh idea, interesting concepts and latest industry news
- Helping with client briefs - writing them or helping to integrate them and get to the key question
- Helping with design and delivery of brand workshops
- Working closely with the client services team to deliver great strategic work for global brands.
An exceptional marketing agency with a mix of interesting clients, large and small. They're a really nice bunch who have each other's backs, and the vibe is relaxed yet ambitious. There are no big egos, just a highly creative culture where everybody pulls together to do the very best work.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £23,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Health benefits
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a team, in a hugely ambitious agency
- Great location, easily commutable from all surrounding areas
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!