Do you want to work for a company that is turning their host of brands into digital leaders? My client is looking to revolutionise how people use their products and services.
This is a Digital Product Lead role where you’ll find an in-house role with an agency feel. You will be working very closely with the Head of Digital Product Management.
This role will:
- Fulfil a leadership and mentoring role for Product Managers of large scale product lines.
- Work with the Head of Digital Product Management to drive a new culture of Product Management within both the Digital team and the wider organisation.
- Work with the Digital Product Managers to develop and execute on multiple strategic product roadmaps.
- Support the Head of Product Management in trading activities across all product lines.
- Support the Head of Digital Product Management in senior stakeholder management across the organisation, influencing and selling the Digital vision/agenda/capabilities to senior decision makers including Exec level.
- Stand in for the Head of Digital Product Management as and when required.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience of product management
- Set up and deliver commercial & customer KPIs in a digital world
- Competence in using insights to identify product improvements
- Able to develop business cases & benefits calculations for digital change initiatives
My client is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. They are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. They are home to some of the nation's best-known brands.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is important to my client, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few they have on offer:
- £70,000 - £90,000 dependent on experience
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
If you are interested, please press apply now or contact John at Henry Nicholas.