The experience we need.
We need a creative manager who isn't afraid to bring new ideas to the organisation and improve the way insight is used to boost retention.
- Significant background in a consumer and direct marketing, with a track record of achieving commercial results
- Analytical mind with the ability to interpret data and use this to develop successful marketing communications
- Knowledge of enhancing direct marketing processes and customer experience procedures to ensure growth
- A confident, credible communication approach with a talent for inspiring others and working on your own initiative
- To be happy to roll up your sleeves and stay relatively hands-on
- Charity / not for profit background would be a bonus
This Loyalty and retention manager position is vital to this organisation's growth and you will work across a broad range of teams spanning, fulfillment, production, data and insight, operations and finance.
Part of your role will be overseeing the renewals programme and keeping the wider delivery team engaged in the process and dealing with issues as they arise. The other area will be to drive the retention strategy for longer term growth and engagement.
This flagship organisation are constantly innovating and provide a working environment like no other. They have a flexible approach and work nationally in the public interest.
What you'll get in return.
As well as an excellent working environment, great company benefits and lots of potential for progression and ongoing training, you'll receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 and there is potential for flexible working once established in your role. A fantastic pension scheme, healthcare, insurance and generous holiday entitlement are included too.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.