My client is an award winning, globally recognised marketing and advertising business, with a HQ in central London. This is an opportunity to step away from a corporate environment and work for a creative led business, with exciting growth plans. We are searching for a candidate who can be part qualified to report into a Group Financial Controller.
The experience we need.
Experience / skills required
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified/part qualified
-Thorough understanding and knowledge of accounting principles and practices
-Experience of working with formalized monthly reporting processes
- Experience of marketing agency operations and financial processes
-Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with accounting and project management systems.
- Good understanding of revenue and cost recognition processes
-Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines and to act on own initiative
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the monthly management account process. You will be responsible for the preparation of and the quality of the London monthly management accounts pack.
- Overseeing project finances including the monthly revenue and cost recognition.
- Producing the monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
-Reviewing debtors and liaising with client teams to ensure debts are recovered in a timely manner. - -Working with group finance to implement and develop control and processes across the group.
- Supporting the group financial controller with the monthly re-forecasting process across the group. -Completing the year-end close, including working with auditors to ensure a smooth audit process.
-Through analytical review, producing commercial insight into key data and business drivers on a regular basis for group finance.
-Producing the quarterly VAT returns.
This marketing agency is a world leading consultancy, they are the most awarded agency global, with exciting growth plans over the next few years.
What you'll get in return.
The starting salary for this role is around £40,000 with the opportunity to progress and grow within the role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.