We're looking for a superstar Managing Partner to join one of the South West's leading integrated agencies. This top agency is moving from strength to strength and they're showing no signs of slowing down! You need to succeed at driving business change and will thrive taking a hands on approach.
The experience we need.
- You'll have worked your way up through well known integrated agencies ideally with a strong focus around customer engagement, Digital and CRM
- A natural networker who understands where this agency needs to be seen
- Proven experience of growing income in an agency environment across a range of client sectors
- Confidence and gravitas to voice and present your ideas in an engaging way whilst maintaining an open mind to the opinion of others (and adapting your approach when needed)
- It goes without saying that you'll be an excellent people manager - able to inspire, motivate and mentor
- Used to working with ATL, Media, Brand and Digital agencies
- Personality is vital - we need someone who can adapt to a changing world and has fire in the belly!
As Managing Partner you'll provide clear leadership that will enable the business to develop deep relationships with clients and push their boundaries in how they use creative and technology.
- Develop a clear set of client services principles to ensure the best work is rolling out of the agency
- Develop a vision for strategic development that is clear and realistic
- Achieve and exceed growth and profitability targets in line with agency growth plans - accountable for P&L
- Take a lead on new business pitches
- Work together across planning, creative and digital to provide integrated thinking and solutions
- As a member of the SMT lead and contribute to the vision and business plan of the agency
- Keep abreast of market developments and know about market disruption
This multi award-winning agency has a fantastic name in the business and an impressive client list to match. They put their all into producing the best possible work and are proud of their collaborative and bold approach, offering every team member a platform for their ideas.
What you'll get in return.
- A very good salary and package for the right candidate discussed with me in our first conversation
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Pension and a raft of company benefits
- Flexible working and option of Part time (3.5 or 4 days) to suit
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call for a confidential conversation.