The experience we need.
- Able to think strategically, taking a long-term view, weighing up pros and cons
- Able to communicate these strategic thoughts succinctly
- Capable of proactive and creative thought
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to ‘pool’ resources to get the job done
- Able to manage budgets
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how to work with clients and deliver to the client’s specific requirements
- Able to present effectively and confidently
- Able to develop relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to negotiate best possible price/value for clients
- A sound understanding of integrated agency life
To join an established team looking after one of the agencies largest global accounts, the Account Manager role is pivotal in the day-to-day management of the client’s business and the implementation of campaigns from brief through to execution. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on an account that pushes the boundaries when it comes to best in class global campaigns.
This agency is a global B2B marketing communications agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. Headquartered in Middlesex and with offices in London, US and Asia, we specialise in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated programs that cross media and regional barriers.
What you’ll get in return.
A very competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension etc
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.