My client is a long-established, multi award-winning pharma Marketing Agency, working across both traditional and digital creative areas.
The Agency is focused on delighting their global healthcare clients as well as creating a stimulating and enjoyable place to work. Their client list comprises blue chip pharma companies, many of whom they have enjoyed long standing relationships with both on a local and global level.
They aim to make a meaningful difference to both their clients businesses and patients lives.
Overview of the role:
The Account Manager will work across a number of accounts, providing daily support to the account management team, as well as independent management of projects and smaller accounts. The role includes administration of client accounts and independent management of projects, as well as budget management and organisation of all relevant files. The Account Manager is a client-facing position with client contact on emails, over the phone and attendance at client meetings.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Account Manager and Account Director in day-to-day running of the accounts
- worked on
- Thorough understanding of the clients brand and the market environment
- Maintain status reports to ensure the client and internal team are kept informed of project status at all times
- Develop contact reports following client meetings and teleconferences
- Ensure all hard-copy job bags are kept up to date throughout the duration of the project
- Ensure all digital work is saved down on the server, in the appropriate client folder
- Responsible for budget management of all accounts worked on, including review of budgetary status across all projects to ensure project profitability and development of estimates
- Contribute to client campaign/programme planning brainstorm meeting
- Proficient on client approval systems (e.g. PromoMats) and responsible for internal management of approval process as required
- Run studio briefing meetings for projects where you hold responsibility, including development of written brief
- Review work from studio to ensure it meets the client brief and proofreading prior to finalisation
- Work alongside the Account Executive in a coaching role to aid their development
- Main day-to-day client contact, alongside Account Manager where required
- Respond promptly to client requests
- Participate in client teleconferences and face-to-face meetings as required
- Build and maintain an understanding of the current company client personnel and current issues
Digital knowledge and skills:
- Assist the support team with the upkeep of the iPad platform - responding to support queries as needed, tracking of user numbers
- Proficient using an iPad, including multiple platforms as required with the accounts worked on
- Interest in digital technology and future developments
What you get in return
- GBP25,000 - GBP35,000 Salary
- Flexible working
- Great working environment