This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in digital marketing to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Administrator on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in digital, brand activation & experiential marketing solutions. Working directly in a key administrative marketing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with organisational and internal stakeholder management skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- Managing the 1st / 2nd checks of plans for campaigns coming through from various teams within the business
- Uploading various documentation to internal systems, for allocations and daily changes
- Providing Metadata and system support within the campaigns
- Checking and absorbing retail store launch briefs
- Managing staffing time schedules across the varied teams
- Updated key teams on deadlines and providing progress reports
- Conducting various monthly presentations to enable business improvements
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to help manage marketing campaigns to ensure they are ready for delivery across the business. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in digital, experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.