We have a great opportunity to join this well reputed firm, working to support the wider team in the delivery of a professional marketing and events service to the company's members and clients.
You will be based in central Bristol, working to plan events, prepare marketing materials, and keep up with business administration.
The experience we need.
- Some experience in an administrative position with some knowledge of email marketing, social media, and content creation.
- Some technical proficiency, to include the use of Google Analytics, web management, and social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn.
- A strong writer, you will be able to produce effective and engaging copy for use across social media channels, including Twitter.
- Confidence and ability to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds.
As Marketing and Events Executive you will work with the admin team to coordinate events, put together programmes for conferences, send out email campaigns, and manage social media channels. You will have a good amount of autonomy and take responsibility for some of the Head of Marketing's duties when out of office.
This firm have a very sound reputation in the South West and demonstrate excellence and innovation in the provision of legal services. They have top tier expertise in a number of key practice areas and have won several awards for the work they do.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, up to £22k DOE (please still click apply if you fall slightly above this).
- Great company benefits.
- Hybrid working options will be considered.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!