£35000 - £43000 per annum
over 1 year ago
9 month maternity contract
The experience we need.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role with proven experience in developing marketing & PR strategy and rolling out integrated campaigns, both B2B and B2C
- Excellent written and communication skills with the confidence to engage, influence and present to board level stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar industry such as publishing, gifts, toys, art & craft or licensing
- Experience in directly managing juniors within a marketing & PR team
The right Marketing & PR Manager will play a pivotal park in setting marketing & PR strategy before rolling out campaigns to support key products, campaigns and objects across B2B and B2C channels. You’ll manage the sales and marketing calendar, coordinate campaign output and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget. You’ll also create marketing reports on campaigns for internal use and plan advertising opportunities with industry publications.
My client offers a great work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and company perks. This office is situated in the centre of Bath, so an ideal location for anyone travelling in from further afield. The culture within the office is fast moving and highly creative and the team friendly and collaborative.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work for a well-known publishing company in a leading marketing & PR role
- The opportunity to develop your marketing & PR and team management skillset
- A competitive salary and good benefits
How to apply.
This is an urgent role, so if this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.