My client is a well established but fast growing ecommerce brand with an award-winning website and catalogue. They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic marketing department based in Wiltshire.
This exciting client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to handle the implementation of their customer recruitment and retention activity.
The experience we need.
- Commercial marketing experience would be very advantageous, otherwise a demonstrable passion for marketing
- We're looking for a bright self-starter so good academic grades and extra curricular activities are essential
- A confident communicator who is driven to succeed
- Liaise internally and with magazines to provide content for readers offers and advertising
- Liaise with publications and printers to manage delivery of insert campaigns
- Assist Email Marketing Manager where required on build and send of regular Marketing emails
- Provide support for PR activity, and other campaigns as required
- Produce results reports across all campaigns and log invoices
- Maintain promotional calendars for internal use
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, good numeracy and analytical skills, and a good understanding of brand and customer. The successful Marketing Assistant should have strong educational qualifications AND grades, ideally to degree level or equivalent. Some proof of experience/interest in Marketing, be that in employment, choice of educational course or placements through educational courses if a recent graduate.
This is a well loved ecommerce brand. An established brand that is ambitious to grow.
What you'll get in return.
£19,000 - £22,000
Brilliant work environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.
Please note my client will not consider candidates more than 45 minutes commute from Marlborough