My client exist to help clients solve their communications problems and have over 60 years of experience in doing so. Their promise is to grow brands over time and sales over night with a blend of brand and responsive skills that deliver proven results.
They are making a significant shift in their new business effort, rebuilding processes and content machine around marketing automation. The objective is to accelerate their business growth.
Adding marketing automation to their list of specialisms they have trained members of the team and currently operate automation projects for a number of clients. They now want to take their automation proposition to the next level and actively promote their capabilities in this space. They are adding more, experienced people to help package, convert and deliver the proposition.
This role is designed to help achieve both of these aspirations with both internal responsibilities and external growth objectives.
My client is looking for someone with a passion for B2B marketing, marketing automation and all its capabilities
- To deliver and manage the internal B2B marketing automation system, working across the agency network to support the new business initiative
- To develop the business as a partner, promoting, converting and supporting the implementation of marketing automation solutions for clients.
- To encourage and promote best practice use of marketing automation internally and externally
- The deployment of marketing automation campaigns to generate inbound marketing leads for the agency working closely with a range of business units: PR, Media/Search, Social, Research, Business Development, individual Business leaders.
- Optimising the use of marketing automation to attract and convert leads for the agency's services, applying email/SMS/one to one contact best practice: working with the content teams to advise on content strategy and how it should be implemented, creating, mapping, and automating customer journeys and scoring, working along business development teams to brief and review campaigns, share results.
- Lead the process of test and learn, setting up appropriate tests, sharing results, creating the insights that will improve campaign performance
- To manage costs and cost-efficiencies with good data management and cleaning and an efficient approach to content deployment across channels (email, social, search).
Shaping the agency's approach to marketing automation externally, helping to package the proposition, developing and delivering webinars and wider content to attract leads, helping to onboard new business.
- Proven experience in deploying marketing automation within B2B organisations
- Demonstrable experience of designing, mapping and implementing customer journeys to capture and convert enquiries from web and other sources within an organisation.
- Experience in test and learn - able to demonstrate how insight from testing and an analysis of performance across key performance reports has been used to improve effectiveness
- Strong digital skills - an understanding of social and email and an ability to apply digital campaigns effectively
- Ability to stand back and provide an analytical and data driven approach - looking at the overall campaign, whilst being able to deliver a more hands-on approach to campaign set up with hands on experience of social, search and email set up .
- A degree of technical experience - able to provide an informed view on template effectiveness and help build templates and content
- Loads of enthusiasm & passion for digital B2B marketing - which you are willing to share and use to inspire colleagues across the business.
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £50,000 basic
- Extensive training and development
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Much, much more