My client is a national independent agency that builds brands and sales for household names. They are now looking for an ambitious B2B Account Director to act as the client lead on exciting brands. As an Account Director you will be responsible for the strategic development of your assigned accounts and to ensure ongoing revenue, therefore a commercial focus is a must.
As an Account Director you will always be relaying my client's B2B story to clients, making them aware of the suite of services that they have access to and making relevant recommendations which drive income and improve output for clients.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of other agency departments, ensuring the building of effective and profitable relationships and the building of efficient and effective teams within the agency.
- Ensure the account teams within the group operate on an efficient and effective basis, interacting with both internal and external service providers.
- Be the senior agency point of contact for the client team, with overall responsibility for the client's day to day business and driving future strategy.
- Identify and initiate business opportunities from existing clients and co-ordinate their realisation.
- Monitor the satisfaction of client needs, ensuring the account team and relevant departments effectively deliver client requests
- Ensure the management of the business on a proactive basis, positioning the agency as a key strategic partner, taking an active interest in all aspects of client business:
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate service level agreements with clients and key Heads of Department to ensure that all work from creative to production meets acceptable levels of quality and timeliness within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor regular audits with client to ensure continued satisfaction
- Attend appropriate key strategic meetings with client
- Front quality control meetings
- Delegate tasks and agenda items as appropriate to other team members
- Regularly review, identify and ensure the addressing of client issues
Skills and experience required
- At least 3 year's experience working in an Account Director/Senior Account Manager role within a B2B marketing agency
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication and proven data management skills
- Experience of leading a team with strong management skills
- Strong commercial focus and thrive off delivering results
- Strong attention to detail, with strong project management and organisational skills
- Motivated by a constantly challenging and rewarding role and inspiring culture
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Amazing offices
- Development opportunities
- Amazing clients