We're on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Campaign Executive for one of the country's most well known not for profit organisations to work a maternity contract. Overseeing a range of campaigns mainly across Direct Mail and some Digital.
The experience we need.
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Executive, Account Manager, Planner or Strategist in a marketing agency or in house
- Experience in fundraising either in a charity or agency side would be great
- Proven background in marketing campaign management
- We need someone with a good understanding of complex Direct Mail campaigns
- Email writing and broadcast
- Budget administration
- Delivery of CRM communications and management of basic data sets
- You'll be a natural relationship builder with internal and external teams and someone who enjoys a challenge
The successful Campaign Executive will be working alongside 3 others in the immediate team and within a wider team of 60 marketers. Your role will include:
- Planning the delivery and execution of around 35 Direct and Digital campaigns
- Maintain effective relationships internally and externally to deliver a programme of CRM communications
- Direct mail programme, content generation, data brief selections, monitoring the effectiveness of e-mails and reporting back to the business in order to improve and develop future activity
- Drive effectiveness of communications through rigorous measurement and evaluation
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you'll get in return.
- £33-34k basic salary + excellent benefits
- Working from home, but ideally based locally to Swindon for occasional on-site meetings
- Good discounts and an unrivalled holiday entitlement
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.